Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!


Merry Christmas to all my loyal readers and followers who have stuck around in spite of my two year hiatus. I love you all! You guys rock!

Christmas rocks too. It has been my favorite season of the year like forever. I love the brightly lit Christmas trees and seasonal store displays and... the shopping, of course, thought these days, I've mellowed down to window shopping. When this time of year rolls around, I somehow feel 'obliged' to join in the rush whether it's just to browse or to grab a bite to eat. I know. It's not like I don't know what it's like to be stuck in traffic. I will go anyway. If I don't, I feel like I'm missing out on all that year-end fun. Yup, that's the kid in me!

To be honest, I don't even celebrate Christmas, not in a religious way, that is. I don't have a Christmas tree up in my living room but I will cook up a storm - roast turkey, brown gravy, homemade cranberry sauce, stuffing and mashed potatoes, the whole works. It's just a good excuse to celebrate.

Have a safe and wonderful rest of Christmas Day. Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every one of your comments :) Thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon.