Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Where on earth is Skitch?

Hey guys, remember me? Yes, I know, I haven't blogged in a while. A week, to be exact. Reason number 1, I've been extremely saddened by the passing of Paul Walker. We're huge fans, we love all his movies, me and the kids. It's totally unlike us to be affected by the passing of a celebrity. But strangely, we've not been able to stop talking about Paul. We would've loved to have met him. He seems like a genuinely amazing person, kind and selfless, characteristics which are oh so rare among celebrities. I admire that he's so down-to-earth and humble and isn't all about the money and the fame. It breaks our hearts that he's gone too soon. We will miss him. A lot.

Reason number 2. I've been ultra busy. Aren't we all? And between everything that's going on, I'm just so tired out by the end of the day, my blogging's taken a back seat. But you know I can't stay away for long. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every one of your comments :) Thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon.