Tuesday, August 8, 2017

The time machine has landed!

Woke up this morning and happened to glance at the date on my computer.

2017!

What?! I tried to blink the sleepiness out of my eyes.

Oh no! I haven't blogged in, what, almost 2 years??!!

Wait a minute, this can't be right! Surely I must've been transported into the future in some kind of time machine, right?!

The last thing I remember looking at the clock on my computer and it was 2015, yup, and I was hammering out a blog post.

How did I get here?

****

Okay, I was only kiddin'. I wasn't in no time machine but it sure feels like it. That's how quickly time flies when you're traveling, living life on opposite sides of the planet, meeting some of the most amazing people you'll ever meet...

... and neglecting my blog readers, for which I must apologize. A mom's job is never done. Sometimes it takes precedence over everything else. Sometimes it takes her to far-flung places and fun adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every one of your comments :) Thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon.