Friday, September 27, 2013

Slacker mode off

So I slacked off working out for 8 months. I'm not ashamed to admit it. I'm a workout junkie but life gets busy and lazy sometimes - kids, travel, circumstances. It's not such a big deal. Happened to you before, I'm sure. No? Then you must be, let me guess, a robot?!

I've just over the past couple of weeks gotten back to some sort of workout routine. Which is like anywhere between 4-6 times a week. My schedule isn't cast in stone. And there's good reason for that, I'm a mom and my family comes first. I keep things flexi around here.

I've missed working out. So pumped about getting back to some sort of routine even if I'm not on it 100% of the time all the time. It's good to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every one of your comments :) Thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon.