Thursday, September 26, 2013

That obligatory first post

Oh hey, look who's here!

Yup, I decided I would finally start a blog where I can be, y'know, oh so Skitch! aka be myself. This is where I unleash my passion for writing, food, working out, language, travel and who knows what else might strike my fancy along the way.

As you can see, I've just "moved in" so I'm still in the midst of unpacking, please excuse the mess. I'm sorting stuff out, "decorating" up my little corner of cyberspace and making it a little more "inhabitable" and a lot more "me". I know, way too many quotation marks :)

Well, I'll keep it short in this first post. Just know I'm real excited to start blogging away and I love to have you along for the ride. I won't start off with details about me. I'll let you read along and find out more for yourself. So follow me any which way you can so we can hang out!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the Wonderful World of Blogging! Let me know if I can ever be of any assistance. Looking forward to learning all about you.

    I am a follower of yours on BlogLovin and appreciate you linking up to my weekly BlogLovin Hop (http://www.journeysofthezoo.com/search/label/BlogLovin%20Hop).

    Besos, Sarah
    Blogger at Journeys of The Zoo
    BlogLovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/journeysofthezoo

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and every one of your comments :) Thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon.