Sunday, October 27, 2013

To go or not to go?

Hey guys, I'm feeling a little down today. There are things I know I need to do but I can't, for various reasons, and I'm feeling guilty that maybe I really should try a little harder to overcome those hurdles and do what is expected of me. Now that I've written it out, it's really looking a lot easier said than done.

Bit of a dilemma here.

You know, like I really should visit someone who isn't feeling well lately but because he lives with people I'm not on talking terms with, I just don't want to go over there because I don't relish the idea of running into them in THEIR house!

I've never set foot in their house and it would be totally awkward when they open the door and I'm standing there. And I totally won't feel comfortable talking to him when I know they're in the building.

I really feel like I should go though. But I don't want to. Know what I mean? It would be so awkward and unpleasant. But if I don't go, I know he'll be very disappointed and the guilt is going to gnaw at me and make me miserable.

I keep going back and forth with my decision. But I can't make up my mind. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every one of your comments :) Thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon.