Sunday, November 29, 2015

I'm back!

Hey everyone, I think it was around this time of year that I went off on my short break. Well, the short break turned out to be two years long. Honestly, it didn't seem like such a massive amount of time has gone by... but it has. A lot has happened in this time, and I'll get to that as we chug along.

I think it's only fitting that I start blogging again at around the same time as when I stopped blogging two years ago. I want to thank every single one of you, my followers who have stuck around for the past two years. Two years! In internet time, that's like what, 200 years? Thank you for your patience. You guys are truly amazing. I love you all. And I have missed you.

I am excited to be back and I can't wait to get started...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every one of your comments :) Thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon.