Monday, December 7, 2015

Who loves onions?

Have I ever mentioned that I'm head over heels in love with onions? Cooked or raw, shredded or diced, boiled or baked, I love 'em just the same. I throw them into practically everything I eat and they always taste good no matter what.

What a difference a bed of shredded onions makes to a slice of grilled salmon!


I know some people are put off by its pungency but to me, what's an onion without that wicked pungent kick that rises up your nose and wakes up your senses all at once? Yeah, okay, maybe I'm a weird one LOL.

Seriously if anyone were to invent an onion-powered car, I'd be the first to buy one! Would you? What's your view of onions? Okay, let's have a show of hands. Love 'em, hate 'em, cry over 'em, put off by 'em? Chime in below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every one of your comments :) Thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon.